Your SPLASH Conference Registration Includes:
- Entry to the Opening Reception, Splash Night on the Town party and Closing Cocktails (food, beverage and shuttle service to off-site event included)
- Access to a 1.5-day Partner Summit track (exclusively available for our OneStream Partners)
- Full breakfast, lunch and refreshments throughout the conference
- Expo hall and the Ask Me Anything booth access
- Access to Hands-on Workshops (available for an additional fee) for an additional 6 hours of CPE credit
Splash Guest Pass
Those registered for the Splash conference can add on the option of a guest pass during the registration process for a guest that may be in town with them during the conference. The guest pass is $300 and includes entry to the Splash Opening Reception Tuesday evening and the Splash Night on the Town Party at the Navy Pier Wednesday evening.
Splash Payment Policy
Splash Registration and payment is done through our online registration system. Payments can be made by credit card, wire transfer, or purchase order. Once registration is complete, you will receive a conference confirmation and a receipt via email. Any additional information will also be sent to you via email.
Attendees registering with a discount code must utilize the OneStream hotel block by reserving their room at the Drake Hotel. If a discount is given, and the attendee does not stay within the OneStream hotel block, OneStream reserves the right to revoke the conference discount.
Splash Cancellation Policy
We will process full refunds for any cancellation until April 15, 2018. We cannot process any refunds after that date. However, if you cannot attend a Splash event after this time, you are permitted to send another employee from your company at no additional charge. If you need to do this, please send an email to email@example.com with details of the person attending in your place.
Please note that videotaping and photography will occur at the event and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes at a later date.