OneStream™ Software considers the health & wellness of all those onsite at the Splash conference as a top priority. Our Duty of Care is a living document that will continue to evolve as the conference approaches. We will seek the latest health guidance from local authorities, the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) to determine the best precautions to take to further enhance the onsite experience and promote wellness at the event. Some examples of items being considered for the conference include:
- Cotton, reusable masks will be provided by OneStream at registration.
- You may also bring your own mask.
- Personal-sized hand sanitizer will be provided by OneStream at registration.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the meeting space.
In partnership with the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin & Marriott guidelines, we will be providing:
- Responsible food & beverage service, distanced seating options and barriers when appropriate.
- Appropriate Signage/floor decals to reinforce spatial distancing and other wellness reminders.
On-site Medical (to be confirmed at a date closer to the event)
- Registered nurse to assist with medical needs of attendees throughout the conference.
- COVID-19 Health Security Plan.
Attendee Distancing Key Practiced (indicated by ribbon color on name badge)
- Green – I’m OK with high fives and handshakes.
- Yellow – I’m OK with elbow bumps.
- Red – Give me a wave!
Personal Accountability Commitment (to be confirmed at a date closer to the event)
By attending our Splash Conference in person, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health-and-wellness beneficial conduct while attending the event. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Submitting to daily health screening questionnaire.
- Washing hands often, cover your nose or mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Cleaning or disinfecting frequently touched surfaces.
- Wearing a mask if indoors, regardless of vaccination status, except when actively eating or drinking. This also includes Disney transportation.
- Engaging in appropriate physical distancing.
- Not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.